We are leading Transformer Oil Filtration Machine In Mumbai.To obtain optimum performance from transformer, it requires high quality and purity of insulating oil during the time of use for all present and future transformer. The increasing voltage and rating of the modern transformer under goes greater electrical stress in insulating material and fluids of electrical apparatus. To avoid these stresses, oil with good dielectric qualities and minimum residual moisture (water) content in oil should be maintained.
Contaminated oil tends to lose its characteristics of dielectric strength, resistivity and loss factor. Moisture in oil, favours acid and sludge formation.
The farhan insulating oil treatment equipment has been designed specifically for the filtration, dehydration and degassing of the insulating oils used with transformers, electric cables, switch gears etc.
- Capacity ranges from 1250 LPH to 6000 LPH.
- Easy-to-clean inlet mesh filter used to catch hold coarse dirt.
- Standard efficiency of 0.5 / 1 Micron cartridge filter.
- Heat exchange through very low specific power electric heaters.
- Degassing column with either single, two or three stage version.
- Vacuum pumpset in combination with Rotary vane vacuum pump and Roots pump to improve the vacuum pumping Speed.
- Compact, easy to operate equipment supplied with pneumatic wheels for an easy transport on road.